News Day Evaluation:

Wednesday 27th April 2022


LO - To evaluate and review our news day project. 


1 - Explain what you did and what you worked on - On news day, I had to do all of the work on the day as Jasmine was sick including, editing, filming, and doing the interview!

2 - Which bit did you enjoy most and why? - I enjoyed filming the interview I found it a very fun experience.

3 - Which bit did you least enjoy and why? - I think I least enjoyed editing as it was very stressful and annoying.

4 - What skills did you learn and develop? - I learned how to edit a lot better how to do green screening and add transitions.

5 - What did you learn about the news process? - I learnt that its not as easy as it looks and its actually pretty hard!

6 - If you were to do it again what would you do differently? - I would try and speak more clearer and try not to stutter when reading the questions when I do the interview. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Media Language Analysis

What is News?

Trailers and Genre: