Shot Composition:





Wednesday 15th June 2022
                                  Shot Composition:


L/O - To understand the basic rules of shot composition.




Picture using the rule of thirds.











Picture for leading lines.








































Depth of Field:

Shallow Focus












Deep Focus


Photographing People:




Wednesday 22nd June 2022      Shot Composition


L/O - To explore Composition & Perspective.


































































































  • I think the best one is the second one because of the shot we got I thought the sun was in an amazing place and shone in the perfect place!

  • I did like the place where I was in the sun however I think I could have tried to cover my eyes so I wasn't making a horrible face.







Interesting Texture















Interesting Angle













Interesting Reflection






Extreme Close Up
















Interesting Pattern 









































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Media Language Analysis

What is News?

Trailers and Genre: